|Salary:||£40 to £45 Per Hour|
|Date Posted:||21/12/2016 16:15:00|
Our software engineering deliver leading-edge safety solutions to clients in the critical systems markets. experience of Embedded Software using, ADA, C or C++
We require Experience Contractors with the following background
Typical application domains include air traffic control systems, nuclear or Defence systems. Tasks and responsibilities of the roles include a number of the following;
The role will cover all aspects of the software life-cycle, and subject to competency and experience
• Producing software development plans, typically reflecting rigorous and disciplined development processes.
• Writing requirements specifications.
• Defining software architectures.
• Developing detailed designs.
• Implementing designs.
• Developing and executing test specifications.
• Supporting safety engineers in the development of evidence for software safety cases.
• Contributing to technical content, for sales proposals.
• Being an active member of the software community, sharing best-practice and contributing to capabilities in this area.
• Leading software development teams.
• Setting technical strategies for bids and developments.
• Delivering training in Engineering Safety Management, and other engineering and related subjects;
• Performing consultancy activities in a variety of industry sectors.
• Providing flexible engineering judgement and taking leadership responsibility.
This position requires UK SC Cleareance