Job Role: Internal Executive Recruiter
Salary: £24,000 - £30,000 OTE £12k
A rare and exciting opportunity has arisen within our Client’s Academic Search Practice, just outside of Cambridge city centre, within easy reach of the M11, A11 and the South Cambridge villages. Our beautiful, modern offices are fully airconditioned and very spacious, providing a comfortable working environment.
Our Clients team are extremely driven and dedicated in all that we do and are keen to source a likeminded colleague to move with us in the next phase of our journey. Our Client has grown organically over the last 4 years, due to tremendous success we are looking for a professional and passionate individual to join our existing team of likeminded professionals.
As an Executive Recruiter within a dedicated, friendly and personable resourcing team you will work alongside our sales team in this fast-paced, proactive and growing search and selection organisation to continue to deliver the impeccable service, for which we are nationally renowned.Our experienced team are passionate about helping schools and academies within the ever-changing Educational landscape, where we source and attract the best Senior Leaders.
As an Executive Recruiter you will be responsible for ensuring various stages of the search process are carried out in accordance with our internal standard as well as the high expectations set by our client schools in order to find appointable candidates, secure applications and ultimately assist with appointing Senior Leader positions within the education sector.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Liaising with schools/governors regarding their requirements
• Collating information for candidates into a brochure
• Arranging advertisements
• Executive search/Headhunting potential candidates
• Converting candidates into applicants
• Arranging school visits• Assisting with shortlisting procedure
• Providing feedback to both parties
• Arranging, managing and attending interview days
Experience and Skills required:
• Excellent written and verbal communication
• Strong interpersonal skills (and a sense of humour!)
• Positive 'can do' attitude
• Ability to 'think outside of the box' and to go the extra mile.
• Excellent computer/IT skills in Microsoft Word, Excel and ideally Publisher
• Ability to prioritise your work load, work under pressure and working to tight deadlines
• If you have experience in the industry or you believe you have the necessary transferrable skills and are looking for a new challenge, then we would love to hear from you!This role will include travel throughout the UK, so it is essential that a full clean UK driving licence is held.