- Developing lasting relationships/ frameworks with clients.
- Leading the delivery of technical risk & safety projects in a range of high risk industries, ensuring they are completed on budget and to the client’s satisfaction.
- Leading the delivery of COMAH Safety Reports and conduct formal safety assessments such as quantitative risk assessments and occupied building risk assessments.
- Supporting the development of Process Safety Management Systems.
- Facilitation of hazard study workshops including: HAZOP/HAZID/ALARP/LOPA/FMEA.
- To perform consequence and risk modelling.
- Providing overall technical expertise within the dynamic, growing Risk & Safety team.
- Providing technical guidance and mentoring for more junior team members.
- Understanding the commercial impact of all decisions, recognising opportunities for business development.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Ideally 8 years process risk & safety experience
- A degree in Chemical Engineering, Process Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
- Chartered or working towards Chartership (My client will support this application)
- A good working knowledge of HAZID, HAZOP and QRA
- A varied technical background with experience of risk and safety management in one or more high risk industries
- A detailed knowledge of UK regulations
- Knowledge of other regulatory regimes
- Proven people management experience
- Flexibility and willing to travel
- Broad technical knowledge across all aspects of plant and equipment, regulations and business drivers
Due to the nature of work undertaken, applicants will be required to undergo security clearance vetting, if not already security cleared to a minimum SC level. Incumbents of these positions are required to meet special nationality rules and therefore these vacancies are only open to sole British Citizens