Regional Technical Sales Specialist
Construction Estimating Software
£45-70k including a performance bonus and dependant on experience; benefits include company car, company pension plan, mobile telephone, laptop computer, WiFi at home, etc.
Our Client develops and supports innovative estimating and costing software and mobile software solutions developed for the UK Construction Industry including: contractors, house builders, etc.
Currently this leading business are looking to recruit a dynamic, personable and self-motivated person to join thier expanding team. The Regional Technical Sales Representative is responsible for advising, demonstarting and helping customers to buy and adopt the software solutions that adress their business needs. The business enjoys long and mutually beneficial relationships with its customers with frequent opportunities to upsell through effective account management.
- Have enjoyed working in or as a supplier to a Construction related industry e.g. Formwork, Equipment Hire or safety equipment
- Posses a strong desire to develop their commercial interests and ambitions by switching from their present career path
- Be quite competitive and comercially aware, with the ambition to earn more money
- Enjoy exploiting theit technical background and previous experience to the full by asisting customers with learning about how the software can benefit their buisness
- Confident, outgoing with good written and Verbal communication skills.
Superb opportunity with a dynamic business offering superb job porspects too.
This is an urgent role and as such I would welcome applications immediately by email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0117 3143513