Defence & Electronics
£25,000 to £27,000 Per Annum
- Testing, fault finding and repair of high voltage power supplies.
- Completion of test reports and documentation in accordance with customer requirements and in line with the Quality Management System standards.
- Upgrading and modification of assemblies and finished product.
- Interpretation and implementation of changes to assemblies and finished product in accordance with documentation.
- Identifying product quality and performance issues and raising appropriate non-conformances.
- Liaising with Design Engineering, Test Equipment Design and Sales in support of meeting customer requirements and finished product quality and performance.
Experience and Qualifications:
- A proven track record in analogue testing of complex electrical and electro/ mechanical products
- Repair and diagnostic fault-finding experience to component level
- A minimum ONC ideally HNC in Electrical/Electronic Engineering
- Ability to test product by following test procedures accurately and meeting standard times.
- Ability to use test equipment such as oscilloscopes, function generators, digital power supplies and multi meters.
- Experience in high voltage test methods.
- Experience in soldering and rework methods to IPC standards.
- Experience working in a lean manufacturing facility.
- Competent in MS Office.